Coming up for Air.
CDC Restriction Update.
Posted: May 31, 2021
Slip into Summer with a Sense of Commonality.
As we edge closer to warmer months, we are pleased to announce we’ve entered a new season of lessened restrictions. As most, Weldon Barber is excited to welcome a sense of normalcy to everything we love about summer in the great State of Washington. So open the pool, gas up the boat, and enjoy our drink service prior to your appointment in our lobby with confidence that it’s going to be a great year.
Per latest updates to restrictions from The CDC and The State of Washington, we may now welcome our guests to enjoy the amenities that they have come to expect from Weldon Barber.
• Walk-ins are welcome.
• Lobbies are open for our guests to enjoy as they arrive at their appointment.
• Beverage service has been reinstated.
Team Members at Weldon Barber
Vaccinated employees are going to be allowed to remove their masks if consented by their client. Employees who are vaccinated are happy to maintain masking protocols if the client feels most comfortable this way, no questions asked.
Fully vaccinated (2 weeks or more after the 2nd dose of Pfizer or Moderna, and the 1st dose of Johnsons & Johnson single-shot COVID vaccine) clients no longer need to wear a mask in our shops. We will be operating on an honor system.
As restrictions are slowly lifted, we will still be taking precautionary measures to ensure our movement towards normalcy continues.
• Unvaccinated team members and clients will still need to wear masks while in our shops.
• Masking and distancing protocols for non vaccinated employees will continue to be enforced.
• Accelerated sanitation of all common and high touch areas will be maintained.
• COVID screening will still be maintained for all employees and unvaccinated clients.